Employment at TSMworks
Working for us…
We’re a pleasure to work with. We hope you are too!
We hope you communicate well (in English).
We hope you can balance getting-it-right with getting-it-done.
We hope you can turn on a dime if need be.
And we hope you can work face-to-face with us here in Durham, NC.
Still reading? Great! Here’s what we’re looking for:
Ruby on Rails developers
- you have been using Ruby and Rails for a year or more
- you can performance-tune MySQL databases
- you have used CSS and Flex / Flash extensively
- you understand webserver issues and design considerations.
We’ll be even more interested in you if
- you have a BS in Computer Science or eqivalent
- you are strong with Linux system administration
- You are expert with CSS and image design
- You prefer clarity over glitz, and simplicity over gee-whiz
- You have some familiarity with Rails
- You can set up, use, copy and manange VMware Virtual Machines.
- You like using Linux from the command line.
- You understand DNS, DHCP, firewalls, and other basic networking concepts.
- ssh is your friend.
- You speak and write well.
- You treat our customers with the courtesy and respect you’d like to receive.
We’ll be even more interested in you if you have some experience with Ruby on Rails.
Please send your bio, typical rates, and availability timeframe to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please!